Our client is a biotech and pharmaceutical organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. In this site, they are responsible for the packaging of drugs and the distribution of them across the whole EMEA region.
You will make a maintenance plan and make sure that this planning is followed accordingly. You will work closely with the managers, production, quality and maintenance technicians. Next to that you will be the contact person during Downtime portal meetings.
- Actively look for solutions regarding planning and schedule issues
- Set project timeframes and prioritize maintenance
- Review maintenance work orders and include them in the production schedule
- Create monthly metric reports
- Ensure all open maintenance work orders are managed effectively to closure
- At least 2 year experience in planning or scheduling
- Experienced with planning systems
- MBO educational level
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Windimi Post