Marked by tenacity, entrepreneurial spirit, and an aspiration to improve people's lives our client is one of the leading companies working and improving the generic medicine industry. With their biggest manufacturing plant in Netherlands and reaching millions of people they are rapidly growing and looking for people to join them speed up the process and contribute to their mission.
As a maintenance engineer, you will work in the maintenance team where you are responsible for the technical performance of the plant together with your colleagues. Together with your partner on the shift, you will be the first one called in case of a production breakdown. You will prevent, analyze and provide solution to the malfunctioning and breakdown.
- The technical performance of the plant together with your colleagues.
- You will prevent, analyze and provide solution to the malfunctioning and breakdown.
-Report work performance in a software.
-Make documents on work performed and other technical updates.
- An electrical engineering degree (MBO level 4).
- Experience with working in an industrial environment.
- Knowledge of NEN3140.
- Knowledge of automated production techniques is an advantage.
- Good command of Dutch and English (verbal and written)
For this role no international sponsorship is possible. Are you interested in this or another role? Do not hesitate to contact me by applying to this position.