Location: Amsterdam Area
Duration: 1 year
Start date: As soon as possible
Our client is one of the leading companies in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies. Their focus is on cell therapy, using genetically modified immune cells programmed to target tumors. In what they believe has the potential to change the way cancer is treated.
Hence, they are looking for a highly motivated individual who can work with vendor’s tech support teams to resolve application errors and perform SOPs related application administrative tasks on local QC Lab / MFG application servers as needed and assist with physical and technical set up of new laboratory equipment in the cleanroom GMP area and non GMP area
- Work with networking team to build servers for use with the QC Lab application systems
- Triage of SPARC incident determining if Lab or MFG IT Support as required
- Fulfils all Lab and Manufacturing system requests.
- Work with Manufacturing or QC tech operators to complete any Change Controls
- Installs Lab applications and application administrative tasks utilizing SOPs and Work Instructions provided by Manufacturing Team or Vendor
- Assist with physical and technical set up of new laboratory equipment in the cleanroom GMP area and non GMP area
- Installs Lab applications or operating system patches utilizing SOPs and Work Instructions provided by Manufacturing team
- Work in collaboration with other teams to pull Audit Trails for instruments
- Providing required documentation on instrument software and configurations
- Install and configure applications on validated systems
The requirements for the role are:
- 3to5 years of working experience as technical support in a pharmaceutical/biotechnology /chemical Industry.
- Preferably hands on experience with application administrative tasks.
- Demonstrated knowledge of installing Lab applications and configuring application servers
- Good knowledge in Installation and configuration of applications on validated systems
- Ability to test connection, maintaining system for raw data collection and network configuration
For this role an EU passport or (search year) VISA for Europe is required. No Intercontinental sponsorship possible. Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or have any questions, Please reach out to me by applying to this vacancy