Zuid Holland, Netherlands
Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden.The company focuses on the discovery, development and manufacture of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
You will join the drug development department and you will coordinate the department and represents the progect team in different CMC projects.
- Develop the project strategy, consulting the department and the team leader.
- Generate risk management scenarios.
- Responsible for ensuring that adequate technical review of regulatory submissions.
- Empowering team members to act with speed, agility, and accountability.
- PhD or MSc degree.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in Drug Development.