My client is one of the biggest Biopharmaceutical companies in the world and they strive to serve patients with the highest quality. They focus on serious diseases that have little to no cure and distribute their medicine to hospitals and pharmacies in over a 100 different countries. Numerous lives have been prolonged and saved with the use of their therapies and medicine. This company combines science and entrepreneurship and their culture makes it a special place to work. Are you ready to join?
They are currently looking for a specialist with a strong electrical and mechanical background. New lines are being introduced and you will be responsible for trouble shooting, building and improving designs and machines. If you have a hands-on mentality, a lot of knowledge and like to develop and implement that in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment, then this might be the right next step in your career!
- Shut down control and optimization
- Coordinate maintenance and technical problems and offer advice and trouble shoot
- Continuous improvement for maintenance issues
- Maintain, document, evaluate and share equipment behaviour
- Work closely together with reliability engineer by for example setting up maintenance budgets
- Identify repetitive failures and lead actions towards improvement
- Support maintenance technicians and contractors
- At least 5+ years of maintenance/reliability engineering experience
- Good communication skills in English
- Experience with computer software, specifically CMMS (Maximo) and MS Office
- GMP or HACCP experience is a plus
For this role a EU passport or VISA for Europe is required. No Intercontinental sponsorship possible. Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is interested, please contact Leslie Fraser or upload your resume using the apply button.