Our client is one of the top pharmaceutical companies in the world. Having started as a small firm in Israel, they have grown to become a multinational pharmaceutical company, and a market leader in generic drug manufacturing.
Currently, they have a portfolio of over 3000 medicines, and are continuously working on improving the quality of their products. Their mission is to contribute to the accessibility of medicine, and constantly find new ways of helping patients.
Are you excited to join a multinational company, and contribute to their mission?
As a Tech Transfer Project Manager, you will be responsible for the projects involving technology transfer. Currently, the company is setting up a new plant, and the need support in making it operational. Hence, you will be managing multiple projects at the same time, coordinating and interacting with multiple departments and machining sure the processes are compliant with the standard of the organization.
- - Introduce new projects, and coordinate their completion
- - Manage the projects’ budgets and timelines
- - Oversee technology transfer documentation
- - Ensure the tech transfer processes run smoothly
- - Minimum Master’s degree in Life Sciences, Bioprocess engineering, pharmacy, chemistry or similar
- - Fluency in English
- - Minimum 3 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- - Good knowledge of GMP
For this role an EU passport or (search year) VISA for Europe is required. No Intercontinental sponsorship possible. Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is interested, please upload your resume using the apply button.