Team Lead - Supply Chain Manger
The company is fast moving and constantly changing environment, where we make discoveries every day – discoveries that include our own capabilities and our individual potential.
They are currently seeking to recruit highly motivated talents for different positions, to join us and be part of our exciting journey in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies and their translation to the treatment of patients with cancer.
As Team Lead Site Supply Chain Material & Product Distribution you’ll be joining a newly formed team in which people of all backgrounds and experiences are respected, and where working together focused on saving lives, by finding the cure for cancer, is a daily activity.
You’ll be reporting to the Senior Manager Supply Chain.
We are seeking a highly effective Team Lead, Receiving to be responsible for supervising a team of cell culture distribution specialists in a commercial pharmaceutical environment.
Supervise the on-the-floor operations of our commercial cell therapy manufacturing facility in a cGMP environment
• Supervise timely material decontamination and material throughput
• Oversee blood product receipt and final product patient material shipping
• Ensure timely QA-lot disposition of raw materials in several temperature bandwidths.
Generate SOPs, MPRs, and SPRs for equipment and procedures used in routine biologics warehouse operations
• Execute resource schedule against operational plan and workload.
Investigate and resolve problems, identifying root cause, and proposing process improvements through clear communication to senior management.
• Able to build and lead a team as well as train entry-level personnel
• Previous cell culture experience preferred/highly desired
• Knowledgeable of the Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) or similar regulated environment
• Sufficient understanding of process, systems and equipment to troubleshoot problems and provide solutions to senior management
• Sufficient knowledge of electronic quality systems
• Preferably experience with continuous improvement.
• High energy level and a positive outlook coupled with the requisite “can do” attitude and a willingness to do what it takes to achieve personal and organizational goals and overcome obstacles
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are essential in this collaborative work environment
• Willingness to think outside of the box and adapt best practices to our small, but growing environment
If you have the ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment and feel that the moment has come for you to be part of such an exciting journey.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join and discover your sense of purpose.