Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Netherlands. They focus on the discovery, development, manufacturing and marketing of vaccines and biologic products to protect people worldwide from a range of diseases. Together with another 150 locations world wide they are trying to achieve the best possible results for their health.
As a Team Lead Events Specialists you will lead the Events Specialists team, who are responsible for creating, coordinating and executing Transfer of Value (ToV) events.
- - Lead the team in day-to-day operational activities to fully coordinate events of Transfer of Value (ToV).
- - Bring innovation to the organization by pointing out new insights.
- - Ensure that processes and procedures remain up-to-date and are always aligned with the latest guidelines and legislations.
- - Monitor the uptake of ToV to secure the highest standards and compliance with rules and regulations.
- - Manage the portfolio of suppliers for events.
- - University degree in (commercial) economics, engineering, business administration or IT.
- - Min. 2 of people management experience
- - Experience in Healthcare Compliance processes
- - Proven experience in project management and strong implementation skills
- - Experience in data-driven performance management
This position is for 24 hours / 3 days per week per week. 1 day per week you are expected to work in Beerse (Belgium).
For more information please contact Guilherme Tokunaga at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 6589 801.