Our client is one of the global leader in healthcare and pharmaceutical products, with base in Leiden. The company focuses on the discovery, development, manufacture, and marketing of vaccines to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
The Clinical Immunology department is responsible for the immunological evaluation of vaccine candidates in clinical trials under GCLP. As a Team Lead you will manage laboratory operators, resource planning, analysis planning and on time delivery of departmental objectives.
- Line management of Technicians e.g. goal setting, talent development and performance management, and hiring
- Supervise the planning of the day-to-day tasks, as well as provide mid to long term planning toward completion of relevant departmental objectives
- Provide guidance and coaching to staff for personal development
- Continuous improvement of group related processes
- HLO, BSc or MSc in Life Sciences or similar
- Min. 5 years of experience as Technician
- Min. 2 years as Team Lead or Supervisor
- Experience with ELISA, ELISpot, ICS and VNA Assays
- Experience in a GxP environment is preferred but not a must.
- Excellent communications skills in English. Dutch is a plus.
For more information please contact Guilherme Tokunaga at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 20 658 98 01.