Currently the leading health technology company within the medical device industry based in Noord-Brabant.
You will be working on the development and implementation of scanner solutions which will help pathologists to improve the quality and speed of their work. Also, you will be strengthening the Scanner Systems team and ensure the release of high quality products and systems to ensure continued growth in an agile environment.
- Working inside the scanner team;
- Responsible for exploration of the design, the realization, the integration, the testing and the debugging of the system, subsystem and component;
- Debug and analyze systematically in case of technically challenges, define next steps, draw conclusions and present to architects, (senior) system engineers and developers.
- Masters or PhD degree in either Physics, Mechanical, Electrical engineering or Applied Mathematics;
- Experience with mechatronics and electrics (required);
- Experience with Healthcare Regulatory aspects (FDA 820.x, IEC60601, IEC61010, IEC62304, ISO13485, etc.);
- Experimental setup designs;
- C, C + +, Python, Matlab, Simulink;
- Experience in working in cross functional teams;
- Fluent English and Dutch.