System Owner Maintenance
Focusing on drug innovations to improve and extend the quality of people’s lives, my client aims to make crippling illnesses history. Located in Leiden, they are a part of the largest global pharmaceutical company that produce complex biologicals and COVID-19 vaccines among many life changing products.
As System Owner Maintenance you will be responsible for the entire lifecycle of the assets. In this role you will have OPEX and CAPEX budget responsibility. You will plan and coordinate projects to replace current assets, and to introduce new technologies.
- Lead multi-disciplanary asset team
- Plan digitization of maintenance strategy
- Develop longterm asset replacement plans
- Manage internal stakeholders to arrange budget plans
- Ensure regulatory compliance and represent the site during audits.
-Bachelor’s (Bsc) degree or up in an engineering field
- 5+ years working experience, prerebaly in a GMP environment
-Effective communication in English, Dutch is considered a plus
- Automation knowledge