Being one of the most innovative companies in the healthcare industry with over 400 exciting and groundbreaking products designed to improve the quality of life of all of it's customers. Operating both B2B and B2C, their influences on the healthcare sector as a whole have been immense in it's 100+ years of operations.
You are responsible for the architecture of a range of products or subsystems - in such a way that future product options and features can be realised with acceptable effects for the earlier products.
· Focus on HW competences in digital design
· Defining the architecture to the level that it can be realized by project teams and decomposing the architecture in modular, easy-to-maintain and scalable subsystems that can meet future requirements
· Determining the required hardware and software interfaces in close co-operation with experts and contributing to the definition of future platforms;
· Coach a team of engineers towards a working solution
· A Bachelor or Master degree in electrical engineering
· A minimum of 10 years of relevant work experience as a system designer or architect for combined HW/SW systems
· Proven experience in a lean way of working (Agile)
· willing to Travel (max 10%).
· Fluent in English, both verbal and in writing
For more information please contact Michaël Rodrigues at email@example.com or +31 (0) 206589800 or click the button below