Our client is the leader in the field of biomedicines. Through the dynamic science of biotechnology, they continue to seek innovative ways to treat cancer, infectious diseases, cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, and immune-mediated inflammatory disorders.
As a System Administrator you will be mainly responsible for supporting systems + managing user accounts + updating templates and general system maintenance.
- Managing user accounts - setting up and ensuring that new users have the proper access
- Technical support of the system - many new users but also experiences user get stuck or issues will pop up. Answering questions and troubleshooting is an important part of the job
- Technical support for new templates - New spreadsheet templates are developed by users. Support is provided to convert, validate, and store the templates.
- System Maintenance (security checks, updates, audit trails, etc.).
- BSc or MSc in a relevant field
- Relevant working experience (e.g. system admin, data entry)
- Pharma GMP experience is a big plus
- Advanced Excel is a must
For more information please apply below and Guilherme will soon contact you.