Being one of the most innovative companies in the healthcare industry with over 400 exciting and groundbreaking products designed to improve the quality of life of all of it's customers. Operating both B2B and B2C, their influences on the healthcare sector as a whole have been immense in it's 100+ years of operations.
Continuous improvement projects at department level. Represents Operations in multi-disciplinary teams. Introduces new products from Development to Operations. Specifies requirements from Operations
· Writing and maintaining work instructions for manufacturing processes.
· Preparation and introduction of product changes through Life Cycle Management and New Product Introductions within the manufacturing process
· Analysis of performance data with respect to products and processes
· Perform preparation activities on trial/prototype production within New Product Introduction-processes
· Fluent in Dutch and English, both verbal and in writing is a MUST
· Typical bachelor in mechatronics, industrial engineering or comparable,
· Hands-on mentality
· Technical knowledge to identify mechanical and electrical tooling issues and solve them in collaboration with R&D and maintenance department/manufacturer
· Experience with project management, quality management and quality systems
· Preferably Green Belt or Lean certified.
· Comprehension skills and ability to analyze and summarize.