My client is a global original equipment manufacturer located in Friesland. They strive to develop new technologies in the healthcare field and home appliances, using state-of-the-art technology and creating innovative consumer products for customers and stakeholders all around the world. They are market leading in medical IT applications, patient monitoring, home health care systems and other (health) related areas.
I am looking for a Project Manager that will improve current products of the Coffee business unit and elevate them in terms of sustainability. You will lead and implement product innovations in regards to the usage of materials and energy consumption. The department has the ambition to make their product launches more sustainable. They want to become the market leader by reducing the waste of energy and materials and by implementing recycled materials in their products without compromising the quality, life-time and safety of their products.
- Lead multiple innovations and small cross functional teams
- Act as a point of entry and expert for topics regarding sustainability topics
- Shape the sustainability roadmap (green/circular)
- Review the sustainability component of current projects
- Manage KPI’s and targets
- Proven knowledge and experience in the domain of materials and sustainability
- At least 5 years of experience in product development
- Project leader experience and certifications
- Technical background in mass manufactured consumer products is a good plus to have
For this role a EU passport or VISA for Europe is required. No Intercontinental sponsorship possible. Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is interested, please contact Leslie Fraser or upload your resume using the apply button.