Sustainability Project Engineer
This company is a biotechnology pillar of the world, committed to transforming new ideas and discoveries into medicines to treat serious diseases. Its goal is to create innovative medicines, provide transformative research, and high-quality treatment worldwide. They are contributing to a better world by focusing on people, society, and the planet.
This role is a key-player for the sustainability projects to meet the energy transformation in the company and optimize the reliability of the systems and contribute to capital investment projects.
- Support Continual Improvement initiatives, programs and projects, such as equipment reliability and sustainability.
- Participate in defining the 5 year roadmap for the company energy transition.
- Develop technical solutions to complex sustainability problems requiring the regular use of resourcefulness and creativity.
- Experience in sustainability and pharma
- Strong knowledge of technical/engineering solutions in energy transition.
- Bachelor or master’s degree in Engineering (electrical/mechanical/civil) and experience in a similar role.
PS: For this role an EU passport OR (search year) VISA for Europe is required. No Intercontinental sponsorship possible.
If you are interested in this job offer, please don’t hesitate to contact me for more information as soon as possible, or just click below to apply!