Our client is a pioneering pharmaceutical company, based in Noord-Brabant, the Netherlands. It is an innovative company that focuses on developing medicines to address critical diseases and improving people’s lives.
In this position you will be acting as the second line support engineer for Warehouse and Production
- Executing of test scripts (IQ and OQ).
- Creating and dealing with purchase orders for Computer related peripherals
- Contact point for our business regarding computer related issues.
- Working together with stakeholders
- Being proactive in support and improvements
- Knowledge and experience with ITIL (Certificate)
- Experience in GMP regulate environments.
- Knowledge about label printers (Zebra/Printronix)
- Knowledge about MS Windows 10 (LTSC) (and other MS-products)
- Experience in independently executing/coordinating of changes.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Guilherme Tokunaga.