Our client is an organization active in the field of food and healthcare. With your quality recognized worldwide, the company is committed to create products that revolutionized what we think about beauty and personal care. Further more, is an organization that values collective work and is committed to the development and recognition of your talents. Providing flexibility and a innovative career plan.
As Supply Planner you will be responsible for driving and coordinating the import planning agenda, developing and optimizing planning process. Working independently but also jointly with the supply chain team (demand planning, customer service, innovation) to support growth of the seeding business in the Europe.
• Publishing weekly supply projection report and quality control the data.
• Lead the supply Planning workstream to deliver service, reduce supply gap in current month.
• Actively participate in the demand supply reconciliation meetings with cluster supply lead representing your customer.
• Be first point of contact for escalation of supply issues and communicate forward risks to the business.
• Drive development and optimization of Planning processes and way of working in co-operation with functional key users.
• Portfolio transaction coordination.
• Experience in planning/supply chain.
• Great communication skills.
• Excel knowledge (Pivot table) is a must, SAP skill will be an advantage.
Are you ready to the next step in your career? Fill out your application by using the apply button.