Our client is one of the leads from the FMCG industry with one main goal: improve our live producing the daily basis products: food, hygiene and personal care goods. They are focused on sustainability and innovation.
The company is located in Rotterdam, South Holland.
As the Supply Planner for UI EU you will be responsible for the OTIF(on-time in-full) planning and delivery of Home Care and Foods Category products produced in Europe across in European locations as well as Exported worldwide. Your mains tasks will cover: DSR (Demand & Supply Reconciliation), Long- and Short-term capacity planning cycles, Business partnering UL & UI stakeholders.
- In charge of flowless communication between UL & UI stakeholders on multiple levels across UI sourcing
- Support & Run the RCCP (monthly) and LTCP (quarterly) cycles
- Responsible for the Product portfolio update across UI sourcing
- Support the UI & major UI customer’s
- 2 - 4 years’ experience in E2E Supply Chain (customer service, planning and logistics)
- Working knowledge of how manufacturing works, including 3PM Procurement management
- FMCG and international operations (imports and exports) experience preferred
- Ability to work in multifunctional and multi-cultural teams with good communication and teamwork skills in English.
This role is hybrid: You will go 2 days to the office and 3 days working remotely.
Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or you know someone who fits with this role, you can click the button below and apply!