Supply Management Officer
My client is one of the biggest Biopharmaceutical companies in the world and they strive to serve patients with the highest quality. They focus on serious diseases that have little to no cure and distribute their medicine to hospitals and pharmacies in over a 100 different countries. Numerous lives have been prolonged and saved with the use of their therapies and medicine. This company combines science and entrepreneurship and their culture makes it a special place to work. They are based in the Noord-Brabant region.
In this position you will act as an intermediary between customer service and affiliates in regards to quota and supply management of medicine. With your quality for detail and ability to oversee processes beyond your own department you will help maintain and improve the quality and efficiency in the department. You will help identify potential issues and implement proactive solutions. When it cannot be solved independently you will escalate the issue to your manager. Your understanding of the core processes, motivation and eagerness to improve has a direct impact on the department.
- Help improve the companies information systems for quota management
- Support of Supply Management processes
- Manage quotas centrally
- Daily/Weekly/Monthly order creation and adjustment
- Develop and maintain good relationship with internal customers
- Discuss country issues
- Facilitate the implementation of new processes or process changes
- Ensure job related training is up to date
- At least 2 years of related work experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in logistics or economics
- Fluent and excellent communication skills in English
- Experience in working with various cultures
- Experience with ERP system is a big advantage
- Experience with MS Office
For this role an EU passport or VISA for Europe is required. No Intercontinental sponsorship possible. Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is interested, please contact Leslie Fraser or upload your resume using the apply button.