Supply Chain Specialist, S&OP_NL
Our client is a pharmaceutical company that develops innovative cancer immunotherapies with a mission to treat and potentially cure cancer.
About the role:
We are currently looking for a Supply Chain Specialist: Sales and Operations Planning to support the regional ACE (Australia, Europe and Canada) team. You can look forward to driving the team's decisions by aligning on assumptions, modeling demand and supply scenarios, visualization, and structuring business cases.
-Provide metric-output and analysis for KPIs
-Detailed scenario planning to optimize supply; develop and align on various scenarios to support e.g. a network transition, introduction of a new supply chain flow
-Build scenarios based on volume and timelines
-Coordinate with cross-functional stakeholders around demand
- Master's Degree OR Bachelor's Degree
- 2-5 years of supply chain experience
- Supply chain experience in pharmaceutical setting
- Strong background in several of the following: operations, GMP processes, supply chain planning, demand management, materials planning and execution
- knowledge of end to end supply chain and concepts
Please don’t hesitate to contact Nyasha Underwood at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to chatting with you!