Supply Chain Specialist III
Company: International Biopharmaceutical
Location: Amsterdam Area
tarting date: 1 March
Our client is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies with a goal of providing rapid, long-term durable response and eliminating the burden of chronic care. The company is focused on chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) and T cell receptor (TCR) engineered cell therapies designed to empower the immune system's ability to recognize and kill tumors. We are currently seeking to recruit highly motivated talents for different positions, to join us and be part of our exciting journey in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies and their translation to the treatment of patients with cancer.
As Supply Chain Coordinator you will coordinate the order process from receipt of patient cells until final product delivery in a fast paced, exciting, multicultural and growing environment. As Supply Chain Coordinator you are in close contact with internal and external counterparts to ensure quick and high-quality final product delivery. You will participate in multiple projects to provide input to support the rapidly growing organization. In order to be successful in this role, you need to be flexible, service-minded, proactive with self-starting skills and have a great eye for detail.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Works in close collaboration with cross functional stakeholders to ensure a successful order journey for the assigned countries in Europe.
- Controls the daily operation for the designated region and at times on a wider level, identifying bottle necks in processes and unblocking them by means of problem-solving or escalating when needed to ensure uninterrupted service to our Patients.
- Develops a trusted and strong relationship with the commercial team in each local market.
- Partners collaboratively with both internal and external stakeholders on orders status and queries, proactively identify and mitigate any potential supply interruptions, performs required corrective measurements or escalates to next level support
- Leads daily operational meetings with stakeholders in order to review daily operations, manages and resolves issues and set priorities
- Contributes pro-actively to the continuous improvement of the overall supply chain processes
- Arranges and manages courier shipments and executes order transactions in Oracle EBS
- Owns and operates the order scheduling and tracking system and runs it daily to ensure an up-to-date overview
- Continuously monitoring the nature of emergencies and deviations and owns the Order Management team’s playbook to handle them in a standardized and efficient way
- Other duties as assigned
- Master's Degree and 1 year of operations or supply chain experience OR Bachelor's Degree and 2 years of operations or supply chain experience OR Associate's degree and 4 years of operations or supply chain experience
- Must have customer service and supply chain experience
- Experience with MS office and ERP systems (preferably Oracle EBS)
- Knowledge of end to end supply chain
- Supply chain experience in pharmaceutical setting (Oncology, hematology, immunotherapy preferred)
- Solid knowledge and understanding of cGDP and GMP legislation
- Experience in executing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and work instructions
- Experience in a customer-facing environment
If you are interested in this position, please apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org