Supply Chain Specialist
The client is one of the biggest and most innovative Biotechnological companies in the world. They are known to focus on developing, manufacturing and delivering treatments for patients that are suffering from serious illnesses.
As a Supply Chain Specialist you are both within the team and the department related to commercial supply chain and will contribute to the completion of milestones and various activities. You make sure that the internal and external customer satisfaction is as good as it can be and do so in line with the company’s policies and procedures. Besides you’ll work with the Customer Service sub teams and have multiple tasks and responsibilities related to the orders.
- Together with the Customer Service sub you’ll make sure that the pre-order entry tasks are done
- Determine the correct order process for incoming orders
- Quickly finding solutions related to any problems with drug products or transportation issues for customers
- Preparation of documents
- On request available for departmental support
- Actively searching for process improvements
- Worked before in the supply chain environment with order related issue handling
- Good experience in a range of administrative tasks
- Able to work in a dynamic environment and to shift between tasks easily
- Computer skills and some ERP experience
- Customer and tasks focused
- Fluency in English, both in oral and written communication