International Pharmaceutical Company (Noord Brabant).
You will keep an overview of complex issues and manage various stakeholders. You will be working in a dynamic environment leading an international pharmaceutical company with local roots.Responsibilities
- Maintain and build relationships with Customers and Supply Sites;
- Act as primary contact for the assigned customers;
- Receive, analyse and process forecasts and orders;
- Manage inventory and deliveries and support new product introductions;
- Ensure supply to end customers and develop processes that ensure that this supply is protected;
- Manage and proactively resolve supply issues;
- Coordination and communication in close cooperation with the Planning teams, manufacturing sites and the customers;
- Root cause analysis and implementation of preventative measures.
- background in Logistics or Business Administration
- experience with SAP
- experience working in a similar position in pharmaceutical or food industry
- experience handling complex processes
- analytical skills
- process - oriented
Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is, contact me and upload your CV via the apply button.