Our client is one of the pioneers in the biopharmaceutical sector. They are devoted to innovation in the treatment of severe illnesses through the immunotherapy.
Within this role you will contribute to the supply chain strategy considering priorities, external possibilities a financial capability.
- Prepare metric-output and analysis.
- Support Sales and Operations Planning team through preparing content for monthly meetings.
- Coordinate with different stakeholders to assure that all of the plans impacting demand and supply are matching with the rest of the operations.
- Come up with process improvements.
- Scenario planning to enhance supply and develop on various. situations, for example an introduction of a new flow.
- Identify potential interruptions in the supply chain.
- Consider volume and timelines to build scenarios.
- Take part in product launches.
- Expand supply modelling and support adjustment.
- Bachelor degree and 2 years of operations/supply chain experience or Masters and 1 year of experience or Associate degree and 4 years of experience
- Must have experience in planning/supply chain in pharmaceutical environment.
- Familiarity with end to end supply chain and advanced concepts of supply chain.
Other information: Are you interested in this or another role? Please do not hesitate to contact me by applying to this position.