Supply Chain Specialist
This American Biotechnology company that develops cancer immunotherapy products, with a primary focus on genetically-engineered autologous T cell therapy with chimeric antigen receptors. They are dedicated to achieving one of the most ambitious goals of 21st century medicine: curing cancer.
Our client is seeking a highly motivated individual to join the team, supporting the regional ACE S&OP team to drive supply decisions This role will require a strong analytical skillset that will see the individual successfully contribute to drive supply strategy based on internal priorities, external opportunities and financial considerations & capabilities to collaborate and engage.
- Provide metric-output and analysis, as well as to suggest and align on further built-out of KPIs
- Support the Regional S&OP team by preparing content for the monthly S&OP meetings, and potentially actively participating
- Contribute to, and potentially lead, process improvements
- Detailed scenario planning to optimize supply; develop and align on various scenarios to support e.g. a network transition, introduction of a new supply chain flow
- Support to identify and mitigate any potential supply interruptions
- Build scenarios based on volume (high case, base case and others) and timelines
- Develop system-based supply modeling approach and drive the adaption
- Must have planning and supply chain experience in pharmaceutical setting (Oncology, hematology, immunotherapy preferred)
- Strong background in several of the following: operations, GMP processes, supply chain planning, demand management, materials planning and execution
- knowledge of end to end supply chain
If you have the ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment and feel that the moment has come for you to be part of such an exciting journey towards eliminating the burden of chronic cancer care, don’t miss out on this opportunity to join an exciting team