Supply Chain Specialist
Our client is an international healthcare company specialized in women health. Their mission is to deliver impactful medicines and solutions for a healthier every day.
As a Supply Chain Specialist you will support the regional ACE (Australia, Europe & Canada) S&OP team to drive supply decisions by aligning on assumptions, modeling demand and supply scenarios, visualization, and structuring business cases. This role will require a strong analytical skillset that will see the individual successfully contribute to drive supply strategy based on internal priorities, external opportunities and financial considerations & capabilities to collaborate and engage.
- Support the Regional S&OP team by preparing content for the monthly S&OP meetings, and potentially actively participating.
- Provide metricoutput and analysis, as well as to suggest and align on further built-out of KPIs.
- Contribute to, and potentially lead, process improvements.
- Build scenarios based on volume (high case, base case and others) and timelines.
- Detailed scenario planning to optimize supply; develop and align on various scenarios to support.
- Master’s degree and 1 year of operations or supply chain experience OR Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of operations or supply chain experience OR Associate’s degree and 4 years of operations or supply chain experience.
- Must have planning and supply chain experience in pharmaceutical setting (Oncology, hematology, immunotherapy preferred).
- Strong background in several of the following: operations, GMP processes, supply chain planning, demand management, materials planning and execution.
- Understands advanced supply chain concepts.
- Knowledge of end to end supply chain.
Are you ready for a new opportunity? This is your chance! If you are interested click the apply button bellow and I will get in contact with you as soon as possible.