Supply Chain Specialist
Our client is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies with a goal of providing rapid, long-term durable response and eliminating the burden of chronic care. The company is focused on chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) and T cell receptor (TCR) engineered cell therapies designed to empower the immune system's ability to recognize and kill tumors.
They are seeking a highly motivated individual to join the team, who can support the regional ACE (Australia, Europe & Canada) S&OP team to drive supply decisions by aligning on assumptions, modeling demand and supply scenarios, visualization, and structuring business cases. This role will require a strong analytical skillset that will see the individual successfully contribute to drive supply strategy based on internal priorities, external opportunities and financial considerations & capabilities to collaborate and engage
• Provide metric-output and analysis, as well as to suggest and align on further built-out of KPIs
• Support the Regional S&OP team by preparing content for the monthly S&OP meetings, and potentially actively participating
• Contribute to, and potentially lead, process improvements.
• Detailed scenario planning to optimize supply; develop and align on various scenarios to support e.g. a network transition, introduction of a new supply chain flow
• Support to identify and mitigate any potential supply interruptions
• Build scenarios based on volume (high case, base case and others) and timelines
• Coordinate with cross-functional stakeholders including Site Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Quality, Regulatory, Clinical Operations, Product Sciences, Finance, EU Launch, EU Cell Order Management and others to align on assumptions and plans that impact demand and supply
• Enable the Regional S&OP team to objectively evaluate options/trade-offs and develop executive management-level recommendations
• Participate with the EU Launch Team in support of product commercialization and launch
• Develop system-based supply modeling approach and drive the adaption
• Participate in monthly alignment with Global and Regional S&OP teams and ensuring timely updates of MBR file inline with ACE commercial forecasts
• Other duties as assigned
• Master's Degree and 1 year of operations or supply chain experience OR Bachelor's Degree and 2 years of operations or supply chain experience OR Associate's degree and 4 years of operations or supply chain experience
• Must have planning and supply chain experience in pharmaceutical setting (Oncology, hematology, immunotherapy preferred)
• Strong background in several of the following: operations, GMP processes, supply chain planning, demand management, materials planning and execution
• Knowledge of end to end supply chain
If you are interested in this job offer, please don’t hesitate to contact me for more information as soon as possible, or just click below to apply!