Supply Chain Specialist
Our client is an innovative leader on the field of pharmaceutical biotechnology. Over the past 40 years, they have been pioneers in developing revolutionary medicine to help ill people around the world – they treat serious diseases in more than a 100 countries, aiming to make health care accessible for everyone.
As a Supply Chain Specialist you will work as part of the Customer Care Service transformation team. You will make sure that the Customer Service System works properly and the necessary improvements are being implemented on it to get the best out of the tool and to reach overall customer satisfaction.
- Make sure that the Customer Service System works properly, make improvement suggestions and requests, and follow-up on the implemented improvements.
- Contribute to ensuring customer satisfaction and reaching the set milestones within the Customer Care Service transformation team.
- Support the management team with improvement suggestions and analytics.
- Take care of and improve the Customer Service team’s Business Processes and Procedures.
- 1-3 years of previous work experience in Customer Service
- Excellent written and spoken English skills.
- Advanced MS Office skills.
- An analytical mindset and affinity with customer service systems.
- Experience with SAP and knowledge of the pharma industry is a plus!
Are you interested in this or another role? Please do not hesitate to contact me by applying to this position.