Our client is a multinational pharmaceutical company specialized in generics medicine development. With honesty and ethical business procedures, the company strives to provide excellent medicines to patients all around the world.
About the role
As a supply chain specialist, your focus will be on operational activities connected to SAP functions, within the Supply Chain department and collaborate with internal stakeholders in achieving the scheduled targets.
- The Supply Chain department consists of 12 employees who focus on Planning, Customer Service and Pack & Graphics.
- Due to the implementation of SAP, Supply Chain Employee has to support with the operational work within the department.
- Within the process of Planning-to-Produce and Order-to-Cash, there are several activities that you are involved with.
- Think of planning, purchasing, order entry, export, artwork changes, etc.
- It is precisely this variety that makes you an important link between the various departments within Supply Chain.
- You will work closely with colleagues from the Planning, Customer Service, Packaging, Quality Assurance, and Production departments.
- The department plays a key role between customers in over 60 countries and the internal organization.
- Bachelors degree in supply chain
- 3+ years of working experience in supply chain.
- SAP Experience
- Good command of the Dutch and English language orally and in writing
- Good knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel)
- Good communication skills in a complex and dynamic environment
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical processes (GMP) is an advantage.
For this role an EU passport or (search year) VISA for Europe is required. No Intercontinental sponsorship possible. If you are interested in this job offer or you know somebody who would be a great match, don’t hesitate to click below to apply.