Our client is a multinational pharmaceutical company specialized in generics medicine development. With honesty and ethical business procedures, the company strives to provide excellent medicines to patients all around the world.
You will be working with the Supply Chain department which consists of 12 employees who focus on Planning, Customer Service, and Pack & Graphics.
The department plays a key role between customers in over 60 countries and the internal organization.
- Give support to the operational work within the department due to the implementation of SAP
- Be involved in several activities within the process of Planning-to-Produce and Order-to-Cash
- Think of planning, purchasing, order entry, export, artwork changes, etc
- Be an important link between the various departments within Supply Chain
- Work closely with colleagues from the Planning, Customer Service, Packaging, Quality Assurance, and Production departments
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain
- 3+ years of working experience in supply chain.
- Good command of the Dutch and English language (speaking and in writing)
- Good knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel)
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical processes (GMP) is an advantage.
Other informationAre you interested and do you want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Camila Castro.