Noord Brabant , Netherlands
Supply Chain Specialist
Our customer is one of the largest suppliers of medicines in the Netherlands and focuses on developing medicines to address critical diseases and improving people’s lives. This is a unique opportunity to work in one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world.
As a Supply Chain Specialist you will be mainly responsible for the short-term and long-term planning. Part of your responsibilities will be inventory management as well as communicating the planning and distribution of the warehouse.
- Inventory management and stock monitoring
- Demand and supply planning
- Dealing with deviations and other issues
- Root cause analysis
- Bachelor in Supply Chain/Logistics
- +2 years of Supply Chain experience
- SAP and/or Excel experience
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Guilherme Tokunaga.