Is a big Pharmaceutical company, their mission is to improve lives of patients in the whole world, they believe that everyone may have access to quality medicines to treat diseases, improving overall health and fighting infections.
In this role you will give operational support to the Supply Chain department, the team is focused on Planning, Customer Service and Pack & Graphics. Within the process of Planning-to-Produce and Order-to-Cash there are several activities that you are involved in. Think of planning, purchasing, order entry, export, artwork changes, etc.
- Support with the operational work within the supply chain department.
- Planning, purchasing, order entry, export, artwork changes, etc.
- You work closely with colleagues from the planning, customer service, packaging, quality assurance and production departments.
- HBO+ or Bachelor’s degree.
- GMP experience is a plus.
- Dutch and English languages are mandatory.
PS: For this role an EU passport or (search year) VISA for Europe is required. No Intercontinental sponsorship possible.
If you are interested in this job offer, please don’t hesitate to contact me for more information as soon as possible, or just click below to apply!
Supply Chain Specialist