Our client is one of the top biopharmaceutical companies, whose focus is to eradicate cancer. Currently, they are working on developing new methods of curing the disease, focusing on chimeric antigen receptor and T cell receptor engineered cell therapies. In that way, they are training the immune system of the patient to identify cancer cells and kill them without using additional treatment.
Would you like to join the company and help save lives? Maybe the next positions could be a good fit for you.
As a Supply Chain Specialist, you will be part of the supply chain team, mediating between different departments, and finding solutions to the problems that might occur throughout the supply chain. You will coordinate between Manufacturing, Finance, Quality, Clinical Operations etc. You will be creating demand and supply scenarios, and structuring business cases accordingly.
- - Providing support on ongoing projects, for example: network transitions, new supply chain flow introductions etc.
- - Troubleshoot possible issues within the supply chain
- - Creating S&OP and WO for various departments
- - Creating monthly reports
- - Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain or related
- - Min 1 year supply chain experience
- - Experience in S&OP process
- - GMP experience
For this role an EU passport or (search year) VISA for Europe is required. No Intercontinental sponsorship possible. Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is interested, please upload your resume using the apply button.