It is a biopharmaceutical company engaged in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies with a goal of providing rapid, long-term durable response and eliminating the burden of chronic care. Our company is focused on chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) and T cell receptor (TCR) engineered cell therapies designed to empower the immune system's ability to recognize and kill tumors.
You will work in a team of 6 Supply Chain Coordinators managing the cell orders in the European Region. You will report to the Supply Chain Manager.
As Back Officer you will support the supply chain coordinator to ensure an optimized cell order journey.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Works in close collaboration with cross functional stakeholders to ensure a successful order journey.
- Issuing of invoices and documents required for the shipments.
- Managing spare kit inventory and shipments for the EU region.
- Managing QC sample shipments for EU region
- Managing Healthy Donor shipment.
- Arranges and manages courier shipments and executes order transactions in Oracle EBS
- Owns and operates the order scheduling and tracking system and runs it daily to ensure an up-to-date overview
- Other duties as assigned
- Master's Degree and 1 year of operations or supply chain experience OR
- Bachelor's Degree and 2 years of operations or supply chain experience OR
- Associate's degree and 4 years of operations or supply chain experience
- Must have customer service or supply chain experience
- Experience with MS office and ERP systems (preferably Oracle EBS)
- Knowledge of end to end supply chain
- Supply chain experience in pharmaceutical setting (Oncology, hematology, immunotherapy preferred)
- Solid knowledge and understanding of cGDP and GMP legislation
- Experience in executing Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and work instruction
- Experience in a customer-facing environment
- Strong communication skills in English
- Outstanding organizational skills and Resourcefulness fast-paced environment and change routine as needed, keeping oversight
- Outgoing and approachable personality, Team player, enjoys sharing knowledge with each other.