Supply Chain Specialist.
Our client is a biopharmaceutical company that is engaged in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies with a goal of providing rapid, long-term durable response and eliminating the burden of chronic care. Based on your ambition and performance this role provides you a great opportunity to grow your career within this company.
This role will require a strong analytical and program management skillset that will see the individual successfully drive supply strategy based on internal priorities, external opportunities and financial considerations.
• Develops supply plans for our make to order manufacturing to ensure uninterrupted clinical and commercial product availability to meet forecasted patient demand
• Proactively identify and mitigate any potential supply interruptions
• Actively seek and build scenarios based on volume (high case, base case and others) and timelines
• Formulate hypothesis and test to ensure plans are sound and rigorous
• Coordinate with cross-functional stakeholders.
• Actively participate in monthly S&OP process and meetings to routinely review demand.
• Vein-to-vein performance together with the EU Cell Order Management Team
• Develop system based supply modelling approach and drive the adaption
- Master's Degree and 1 year of operations or supply chain experience OR Bachelor's Degree and 2 years of operations or supply chain experience OR Associate's degree and 4 years of operations or supply chain experience
- Must have planning and supply chain experience in pharmaceutical setting (Oncology, haematology, immunotherapy preferred)
- Experience with industry regulations, GMP, compliance and pharmaceutical and/or biotechnology processes.
- APICS certification and/or relevant course work
- Experience in S&OP process