Company: Multinational Biotech company
Location: Amsterdam Area
Start: October 2021 (preferably ASAP)
Currently we are looking for a Supply Chain Specialist (Warehouse operator) who is willing to contribute to the exciting journey in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies and their conversion to the treatment of patients diagnosed with cancer.
We are seeking a highly motivated team member for the role of Warehouse Operator - Biotech to develop, manage and maintain a GMP/Non-GMP warehouse and inventory management system in the exciting new area of cancer immunotherapy. Warehouse Operations is part of the Supply Chain Department. The Supply Chain team effectively and efficiently directs warehouse management functions to ensure manufacturing operations, quality and delivery goals are met. The Warehouse Operator - Biotech will report to the Manager Warehouse. In this role you will support manufacturing operations, product shipping and component receiving to ensure inventory accuracy, timely supply of materials and on time shipments.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
• Plan, oversee, and participate in the warehouse management operations and activities to support (production) operations and other internal customers
• Manage the day-to-day assignments of warehouse job tasks and monitor completion of required activities • Receive incoming shipments of non-GMP/GMP/GDP materials and equipment following established procedures
• Prepare and deliver raw materials, samples, finished product, etc. to various departments as needed ensuring proper procedure and temperature range are being followed
• Maintain accurate inventory of GMP warehouse materials to ensure optimum replenishment
• Performing inventory cycle counts
• Perform accurate ERP transactions
• Communicate inventory discrepancies to warehouse operations team and escalate when appropriate
• Pick, pack and ship finished product, materials, and equipment as required per established policies and procedures
• Ensure department supplies are inventoried and ordered to avoid stock-out
• Ability to create and revise Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) relevant to department processes
• Ensure individual employee training is up to date
• Relevant education in science, engineering or facilities
• 2 to 5 years of experience in a pharmaceutical facility
• Previous experience in Logistics, Distribution and Supply Chain
• Knowledge of warehouse operations in a GMP as well as a non-GMP setting
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are essential in this collaborative work environment
• Comfortable in a fast-paced small company environment with minimal direction and able to adjust workload based upon changing priorities
• Flexibility to work second shift, on call hours and irregular hours
If you have the ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment and feel that the moment has come for you to be part of such an exciting journey towards eliminating the burden of chronic cancer care, don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply to this position.
If you have additional questions or remarks concerning this vacancy please do not hesitate to contact me.
Stijn van der Kleij
+31 20 658 98 00