Haarlem , Netherlands
Supply Chain Coordinator
Our client is one of the largest biopharmaceutical company in the market. Its innovative medicines, vaccines and animal health care products are helping improving the health care system and people’s lives.
In this role you will be acting as the main contact to customers and be responsible for inventory management and solve several supply chain issues. Moreover you will also be responsible for making sure all procedures and activies are conducted under the company's standards and guidelines.
- Receiving and analyzing orders
- Processing forecasts
- Managing the inventory and its deliveries
- Dealing and solving various supply chain issues
- Actively looking for process improvements
- Min. Bachelor’s degree in Supply chain or related studies
- 2-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Guilherme Tokunaga.