NL CW Senior Associate Supply Chain (GMP)
Our client is one of the leads from the Biotechnology industry, Their goals is to improve patients’ lives, by distributing their medicines to hospital and pharmacies in 100 different countries in the world, to over 10 million patients, in Europe, Turkey, Middle East and Africa Regions.
The team is responsible to manage the short, medium and long-term plan for incoming supplies for production and warehouse. As a Site Planner, you will support the Supply Chain team with you data analytics skills. Your main tasks will be: crafting production plans, managing production orders, driving timely delivery…
- Responsible for portfolio of packaging lines for the short- term planning horizon: crafting production plans, managing production orders and driving timely delivery.
- Planning the daily start meetings and participate in daily operational control tower.
- Support the Supply Chain team automating and building reports, using your data analytics skills.
- Work in daily basis with stakeholders in Manufacturing, QA, Warehouse…
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in a business, supply chain or related discipline.
- Experience in regulated Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) is not mandatory but is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills, strategic communication and analytical skills.
Are you ready for the next step in your career or do you know someone who fits with this role? Don’t hesitate to click the apply button below!