You will be working in the European Headquarters of an international Biopharmaceutical company. This site is handling all distribution, secondary packaging and labelling activities.
In this position you will be a part of a Supply Chain department. You are going to be a part of the technical team which supports the Order Processing department with all of the technical questions regarding SAP Order-To-Cash and other systems. You will be the systems support 30% of the time and the rest you will be working on projects and as data analysis support.Responsibilities
- systems support to the Order Processing department (SAP, Tableau, Access..)
- EDI setup & IDOC monitoring
- Ownership of part of master data maintenance in ERP system
- Monitoring of stock comparison and resolving stock related issues
- troubleshooting, reporting, process improvements, data analysis, trending, forecasting, budget support
- working on various projects from a SAP OTC specialist perspective and seeing how SAP OTC can be implemented in scope of those projects
- working with various stakeholders in a matrix organisation
- Own preparation of monthly and yearly departmental performance KPIs
- an internship or 1-2 years of experience in Supply Chain
- experience with SAP (OTC is a pre)
- outgoing personality, able to speak up and represent the team in projects
- detail oriented
- tech savvy, able to work with and understand different systems
Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is, contact me and upload your CV via the apply button.