Supply Chain (Quality) Manager
Our client is a biotech and pharmaceutical organisation, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands. They focus on the development of medicines and vaccines.
Your main focus is to make sure that GMP rules and quality standards at met within the Supply Chain department. Next to that you will act as a Responsible Person.
- Maintain the quality system within the Supply Chain department
- Pro-actively look for process improvement
- Keep the quality policies and guidelines up to date
- Solve complex change quest and perform gap analysis
- Give advise about GDP standards
- Act as a point of contact during audits
- Make sure that all staff has followed GDP training
- Mentor and support trainee's
- Ensure the delivery of complex cross function projects
- Master degree in Biosciences or similar
- Qualified as GDP Responsible Person
- At least 3 years experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Good knowledge of Quality Systems
- Strong planning and project skills
- Leadership skills
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Windimi Post.