Our Client is a world leader in Essential dairy, plant-based product, early life nutrition and medical nutrition. They are at the top of the business leaderboard for dairy, plant-based, waters, infant nutrition and adult nutritional products. With products spanned across various continents and millions of people using their products.
Within this role, you will be a part of the Innovation & Productivity Realization Office (IPRO) team, and support the operational coordination of supply chain innovations and improvements.
Please not that this is a part-time position (24 hr/week).
- Support the operational coordination of supply chain innovations and improvements – by creating operational timelines, estimating risks, managing deviations, sharing and executing improvement ideas, setting up the Master Data to shipping to customer warehouses, etc.
- Work in cross-functional teams with IPRO, Marketing, Sales and Finance and collaborate on a daily basis with other Supply Chain teams.
- Support the development of the innovation forecasts in collaboration with Marketing and Sales as part of the monthly S&OP cycle.
- Ensure on-time delivery of all agreed and resourced projects within cost and quality parameters.
- Relevant education and 6+ years of relevant working experience (in Supply or Demand Planning roles).
- Excellent English and splendid stakeholder management capabilities.
- An analytical mindset and advanced Excel knowledge.
- Project Management experience is a big plus.
Are you interested in this or another role? Please do not hesitate to contact me by applying to this position!