Supply Chain Planner
My client is a food multinational in the North-Brabant area.
The mission of this role is to create the most effective and efficient Finished Goods planning based on Business unit's forecast/actual orders, and FG stocks, whilst maintaining sufficient flexibility for adjustments to market developments, executing above with targeted stock level with no write-off.
- Use input from customers and Central S&OP team to determine Masterplan.
- Collaborate internally with Production and Performance team to determine optimized line output
- Analyze scenarios with risks and opportunities related to capacity of the production lines & market demand on mid and long term.
- Monitor stocks and demand changes to minimize risk of stock outs/write-off
- Master data management and continuous improvement projects for all related area