Our customer is one of the world’s leading biotechnology companies. It's a values-based company deeply rooted in science and innovation to transform new ideas and discoveries into medicines for patients with serious illnesses This is a unique opportunity to work in one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world.
As a Supply Chain Officer you will be responsible for the supply and demand planning processes for clinical trials. You are responsible to balance ensure supplies with the demand and minimizes product waste during the full length of the study within boundaries from management based on costs and volume of the products involved in the trial.
- Inventory management and stock monitoring
- Ensure enough supply of products for clinical trials
- Identifying and applying GMP procedures thoroughly
- Building relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Dutch speaker
- Bachelor in Supply Chain/Logistics
- +2 years of Supply Chain experience
- SAP and/or Excel experience