Supply Chain Planner
Our Client is a world leader in Essential dairy, plant-based product, early life nutrition and medical nutrition. By maintaining a clear and consistent brand value, their mission and products became popular enough to allow them to operate in over 100 countries. Besides specializing in therapeutic food and infant formula, they collaborate in researching several diseases to make patient`s life easier with their products.
As a Supply Chain Manager, you are the driving force for the successful local operational implementation of innovation, renovation and savings projects within the Supply Point. You will make sure projects are executed within the agreed time, costs and specifications, and will assure optimal coordination with the stakeholders (including: Marketing department, the Country Business Units (CBUs) and the production departments.
- Coordination of innovation-, renovation-, and savings projects, both local as global, within the agreed processes & methods. You will be representing the Supply Point;
- Coordinate & support all local factory operational aspects of new activities, within the agreed timeline to launch (organize trials and support planning team on phase in - phase out activities, registration etc.).
- To process & manage administration of all project related master data;
- Experience in production/ supply chain environment preferably working in, or closely with, food, pharma, medical or FMCG industry.
- You have a Bachelor degree in Business Administration / Food & Marketing / Supply Chain / Engineering;
- You have 1-3 years of experience in a Project Coordination related position in which you work closely with R&I, Production, Planning and other stakeholders;
- You have project and stakeholder coordination skills;
-You have strong analytic skills
Apply to our vacancy for more or contact Catalina Gorohovschi at email@example.com. Looking forward to getting in touch!