Our client is a multinational FMCG company with almost 100 years of experience. Their products are in wide variety: from beauty & wellbeing to ice cream, you can find everything at them. They are present on all 5 continents, and they never continue to grow and improve.
As a Supply Planner, you will be supporting the growth of the seeding business in Europe by publishing weekly supply projection reports, leading the supply planning workstream, participating in the demand supply reconciliation meetings, acting as the main POC for the escalation of supply-related issues, and improving the planning processes, among other responsibilities.
- Publishing weekly supply projection reports.
- Leading the supply planning workstream.
- Take part in the demand supply reconciliation meetings.
- Be the main POC for escalation of supply issues and communicate risks to the business.
- Optimize and improve the planning processes.
- Coordinate portfolio transactions.
- Proven experience in Supply Chain/Logistics/Planning.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Advanced Excel knowledge (Pivot table) is a must, SAP & Salesforce skills are an advantage!
- A business oriented mindset combined with eagerness to learn.
Are you interested in this or another role? Please do not hesitate to contact me by applying to this position.