Duration: 6 months
Working: Full time (40 hours)
Our client's purpose is to bring health through food to as many people as possible.
Execution of internal customers’ transportation & export requirements by working with the Customer Service team, transport and warehouse partners
About the Role
As a Shipping administrator/transport coordinator you will manage and balance key business relationships while understanding the customer expectations and internal policies and requirements
- Resolve customer discrepancies related to data integrity & shipping issues
- Create export documentation
- Coordinate and Secure transport and equipment availability
- Familiar with Microsoft applications as well as business applications (SAP)
- Work independently, and handle product/shipping data accurately
- Excellent communication skills in English, and Dutch is a plus
Are you interested and do you want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Camila Castro.