Jr. Supply Planner
Our client is a biotech and pharmaceutical organisation, based in Noord-Brabant Netherlands. In this site, they are responsible for the packaging of drugs and the distribution of them across the whole EMEA region. Their therapeutic areas include: cardiovascular disease, oncology, bone health, neuroscience, nephrology, and inflammation.
As a Jr. Supply Planner you will be responsible for ensuring that the supply needs of laboratories, hospitals and other partner organizations are met.
- Create the short-term production planning (0-3 month)
- Manage the packaging and labeling production orders to ensure supply
- Process improvement regarding the planning
- Use the performance board in order to manage the daily performance
- Have weekly meetings with other department leads
- Deal with unexpected events like technical failures, quality deviations, and demand changes
- Min. Bsc. degree in Business Administration, Supply chain or similar
- Planning or supply chain experience
- Strong knowledge of SAP/ERP
- Excellent communication skills in English
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Windimi Post