Supply Chain Operations Specialist
My client is one of the biggest Biopharmaceutical companies in the world and they strive to serve patients with the highest quality. They focus on serious diseases that have little to no cure and distribute their medicine to hospitals and pharmacies in over a 100 different countries. Numerous lives have been prolonged and saved with the use of their therapies and medicine. This company combines science and entrepreneurship and their culture makes it a special place to work. Are you ready to join? They are based in the Noord-Brabant region.
In this role you will support the Supply Chain department in the Operations & Compliance team by applying GDP and FMD guidelines to ensure product quality and authenticity is maintained. You will also support activities for product recall or mock recall exercises.
- Lead root cause analysis sessions and manage minor and major non-conformance records.
- Manage CAPA’s and making sure they are implemented properly.
- Manage temperature assessments records
- Analyze the data of the quality system for Management reviews.
- Support GDP-process improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences or equivalent.
- At least 2 -4 years of experience in GMP/GDP compliance and sound knowledge of QA principles.
- Good communication skills in English and preferably also in Dutch.
Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is interested, please contact Leslie Fraser and upload your resume using the apply button.