Supply Chain Operations Excellence
Our clients is one of the leads from the Biotechnology industry who try to improve patients’ lives, by distributing their medicines to hospital and pharmacies in 100 different countries in the world, to over 10 million patients, in Europe, Turkey, Middle East and Africa Regions.
As a Supply Chain Operational Excellent you will responsible for deliver key project per agreed timelines, drive productivity initiatives within the Global Distribution Organization, implement a culture of OE and Continuous Improvement, anticipate change, initiative innovative Supply Chain concept services, apply data tool set to analyse processes and realize improvements.
- Manage and execute on established projects within the OE strategy.
- Facilitate cross-functional problem-solving and process improvement workshops, such as Lessons Learned and Retrospectives (Fishbone / 5-Why).
- Define, plan and prioritize tasks and follow up on results in complex situations.
- Support and guide yellow/green belt project implementations.
- Leverage advanced analytics and visualization technologies including Tableau/Microsoft Power BI, Smartsheet or equivalent.
- Represent Global Distribution in Amgen’s Global OE Network.
- Master’s degree or equivalent related to Supply Chain / Logistics, Business Administration, or Engineering & 2 years of directly related experience.
- Understanding of OE and LEAN principles.
- Experience in working in an international environment, ability to liaise/communicate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Proven track record in LEAN management (Green Belt certified) is a plus
Are you interested and wants to apply for this position. Feel free to contact me