Duration: 1 year with a possibility of extension
Language: Dutch and English
Start date: As soon as possible
Our client is a multinational pharmaceutical company specialized in generics medicine development. With honesty and ethical business procedures, the company strives to provide excellent medicines to patients all around the world.
Due to the implementation of SAP, they are looking for an inquisitive Supply Chain Employee to support with the operational work within the department.
As a Supply Chain Employee you will work closely with colleagues from the Planning, Customer Service, Packaging, Quality Assurance, and Production departments. The department plays a key role between customers in over 60 countries and the internal organization.
-You will be responsible for activities that are involved within the process of Planning-to-Produce and Order-to-Cash.
-Owning the planning, purchasing, order entry, export, artwork changes.
- You an important link between the various departments within Supply Chain so will be responsible for stakeholder management.
-Supporting operational work within the Supply Chain department
- HBO or relevant degree, preferably in Business, Economics, Supply Chain, or Engineering
- At least 1-2 years of supply chain experience within highly regulated environment
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical processes (GMP) is an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office skills (especially Excel)
- Good command of the Dutch and English language orally and in writing
For this role an EU passport or (search year) VISA for Europe is required. No Intercontinental sponsorship possible. Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or have any questions, Please reach out to me by applying to this vacancy.